Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Simple Things Can Be HUGE Praises!

Last week, the battery on my Mac (given to our new church by a donor!) laptop died. I was concerned about this due to the fact that there isn't much ($0) in our family's "technology fund." I was looking online at new batteries and was ready to buy one. I felt a prompting in my spirit to find a local Mac store and have the computer looked at. After having it checked out, I found out the battery is indeed dead. However, I also found out that the computer IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY FOR 16 DAYS and they replaced the battery at no cost. I had never even considered this possibility. God saved me from buying a battery online and wasting $130.

I'm so thankful for blessings like this that we didn't even know to ask for. God is good!

No comments: