Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pray for Impact Through Coaching

One of the activities I have enjoyed most since we've been here is building relationships in the community through coaching soccer. I have the privilege of direct contact with 10 boys and their parents and indirect contact with other coaches, officials, league leaders, etc. It allows me to naturally plug into a place and activity where hundreds of local people gather several times per week. PLUS, I love the game and enjoy being around the boys and serving families.

Please pray with me that I have a positive testimony for Jesus. Pray that relationships can be established and built. Pray that serving people in this manner will open up doors for sharing about Jesus and our work of beginning a new church. Pray that our team wins one game (I'm sort of kidding...but you really could pray for that...we need all the help we can get!) THANKS!

No comments: