Monday, July 28, 2008

OB Makes An Impact

It's late and I'm exhausted... so I won't write much now. But, I know many of you faithful blog readers have been praying about Operation Barnabas' visit to ClearView's target area and I wanted to give you a quick update. I'll try and be more complete tomorrow with pictures, etc.

In a nutshell, God did amazing things in the last two days. Thousands of contacts were made, much work was done in expanding our partnerships with community organizations, we had over 150 people in our backyard tonight for a Family Fun Night, and there were at least 8 people that accepted Jesus as their Saviour as a result of tonight's program.

If you were praying for OB's visit/ministry with ClearView... please praise God. He worked in great ways...beyond our expectations, and did amazing things. More tomorrow...

PRAISE GOD!

1 comment:

Keri Bush said...

NARLEY! Cool! AWESOME!