Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'd appreciate your prayer...

I don't often mention personal matters here... but this is an easy one. This afternoon I got one of those dreaded calls from a company that thought someone had used my credit card fraudulently. Indeed, someone has my name, address, and the number of the credit card I use for ClearView expenses. Thank God this person caught this and called me. I went immediately to my bank and found out that I will have about 4 or 5 charges to dispute. I'm not sure about how much as this information is not available yet (charges have been approved but not posted...so we can't see how much they are actually for).

I have a busy week this week... I'm trying to get ready for this weekend's gathering AND do tons of stuff to prepare for Operation Barnabas' visit to our target area. Please pray that God will help this distraction pass easily with minimal cost and time. Thanks!

1 comment:

Keri Bush said...

Oh my. We are praying for you. Love you guys, The Bush family