Monday, September 17, 2007

Prayer Items for Tuesday (9/17)

I'd appreciate you praying about two things tonight or tomorrow:

  1. I'm making a quick trip to Winona Lake, IN to teach an afternoon course for CE National/Grace College and The National Institute For The Development Of Ministries To Youth. I've had the privilege of teaching this segment of The Institute's "Foundations Course" for the last 7 years and enjoy the GREAT opportunity of being a small part of the development of tomorrow's church leaders. I'll be teaching on Jesus' paradigm of ministry and discipleship and how to build a youth program (or church) around these key, Biblical principles. Please pray for safe travels (I go out and return the same day- about 8 hours of driving and 3 hours of teaching- to limit time away from home), connection with students, skill in teaching, and long-term Kingdom results. Please also pray that Trish and the boys would have a good day while I am gone.
  2. Our family has been looking forward to a visit from my mom. She was due to fly in tomorrow and return to PA on Saturday. She called today saying that she wouldn't be coming out because her husband is hospitalized and most likely having his gall bladder removed on Tuesday (9/17). Please pray for Bill- he's in much pain- and that surgery would be successful and recovery quick.

Thanks!

No comments: