Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Busy...But Great Day!

I found myself saying this many times yesterday and thanking the Lord for good things. I drove 500 miles out to Winona Lake, IN and back, taught a class for three hours at CE National's new Russell Center (beautiful!), and then returned home via Lexington, OH (Mansfield area) for a quick interview with Pastor Dean Risser to help mobilize prayer in the North Central OH district of Grace Brethren Churches for our ministry. Obviously, it was also a busy day for Trish going solo at home with two active pre-schoolers. By God's grace, the day went pretty well for Trish at home. I praise God for safety, great students to interact with at CE, great content to teach (always good reminders for me to go over again), and opportunities to raise prayer awareness of what God is doing here in northeastern Franklin County. As I reviewed the content of the class and talked with the students about principles of healthy and balanced ministry, I was so thankful for the opportunity God has given us to build one from the ground up. What a great privilege! Thanks for praying with us!

No comments: