Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We've Come Full Circle


Last week we had some beautiful snow here in the Columbus area.  While Seth and I were out shoveling and throwing snow balls at each other, I was reminded of the last time it snowed here.  That day, we happened to be moving in (mid February).  I was scared to death of our new location, our new work, and didn't know a soul.  I remember loneliness and fear pervading my heart.

Now... its not that there are no challenges... they are great.  But, I feel excited about where we are... we know so many people...we feel at home in our neighborhood...God has provided many friends and great teammates...and God has moved our ministry along in significant ways.  Praise God!

So... as the snow came... so did warmth in my heart-- with excitement for our work, thankfulness for God's work, and anticipation of what is to come.  Where will we be when the first snow flies next year?  Only God knows...but I'm glad to be along for the ride!  Thanks for taking this journey with us through prayer!

No comments: