Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Gary Grim!


It was my privilege on Saturday (12/1) to marry two of our teammates- Gary and Mesarat. What a great day! The ceremony went well, we had a great time at the reception, and several good contacts were made. I was especially thankful to God that the Gospel was clearly communicated during the ceremony, that there were over 100 guests (many unchurched) present, and that our fellow team members served sacrificially to accomplish many details. I was deeply impacted as I saw the potential Gary and Mesarat have for Kingdom impact among their friends. They are well-liked and know many people. People are attracted to them. And, while mixing with and talking to these friends and family members, I saw much evidence that Gary and Mesarat are actively telling their loved ones about ClearView and inviting people to join us. I was very encouraged!

Please pray:
  • For Gary and Mesarat as they begin their lives together.
  • That people from Gary and Mesarat's sphere of influence would be drawn to (a). Jesus and (b.) our team.
  • That several couples I talked to about our work would join us at one of our gatherings or events.

No comments: