Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Thanks, God, For Acts 4:23-31!

I was thankful to God, and my friend Dan Gregory (Pastor), for the opportunity to speak at Community of Hope Grace Brethren Church on Sunday, July 29. God used the message from Acts 4 greatly in my life and I was thrilled to be able to present what God has been teaching me to the good people at Community of Hope. If you, like me, are looking to spice up your prayer life and see God change your world through you... check out how Peter and John (Acts 4:23-31) (1) moved with urgency to pray; (2) prayed with partners; (3) prayed to a God they viewed as sovereign, Creator, fulfiller of Prophecy, and as having a perfect plan; (4) and prayed for supernatural results out of a Kingdom perspective. Your prayers just might rock the world! :)

No comments: