Monday, November 20, 2006

Is My Friend Dan a Prophet?

As we search for a location for our church, we're begging God for clarity. Sometimes he works in unusual ways. One of the locations we're closely looking at and talking with another church about tackling together is the New Albany, OH (just northeast of Columbus) area. The following is the text of an e-mail from my friend Dan that he sent to me last week (unsolicited):

Andy- You were on my heart this weekend and I was praying for you. I think there is a great opportunity to reach a growing community near Columbus. Have you visited New Albany? Nancy and I were in Columbus over the weekend and as we were driving back we stopped in this community named New Albany. You were on my mind the whole time as I was thinking of someone perfect to plant a church there.

Always in my prayers-D


Hmmm....

No comments: