Tuesday, September 29, 2009

An Apology and An Update

Wow... it's been almost 2 months since I posted to this blog. I know the point of a blog is to keep it up-to-date with regular posts... or it quickly becomes irrelevant and people stop checking it.

I know we have some regular blog readers that are actively praying for our work and you check this site daily, or weekly, or monthly. If I were you, I'd be asking, "What is Andy doing?" :) So, to you that check regularly and you've seen no new updates in the past few months:
  • Thank you so much for caring about the Wirts and the development of ClearView Church
  • I'm going to post like crazy over the next few days and catch you up on what's been happening and what is coming in the next few weeks.
  • I'm sorry I haven't done a better job of giving you information to celebrate and pray for.
God has been good to us. There is a lot of exciting stuff going on...and many changes we want to communicate. More to come!

No comments: