Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pray For Our Gathering Tomorrow!

Sorry to not have posted in so long. Where does time go!

If you're reading this today... please pray for our gathering tomorrow (Gahanna YMCA, 9:30a.). I'm praying our whole team and even some people we've been inviting for some time will show up. I'm planning to share a specific plan that I feel God has put in my heart to prepare our group to launch ClearView Church strong on April 12, 2009. The days are short, there is much to be done, and I know there will be challenges for my family and others along this journey. If we can work this plan God had given, I am confident we will be prepared for God to do something significant on Easter! Please pray that I would communicate clearly and that our team would respond with unity and excitement around God's direction.

No comments: