Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pray For a Local Bank

A few days ago I learned that a local bank had been robbed this past Saturday.  Yesterday, and again this morning, I felt God prompting me to find a way to serve.

The best idea I could come up with was to take them some treats, go and introduce myself, and let the employees know they were being prayed for.  So, this morning I went to Panera, bought some fresh bagels and cream cheese, ate a few on the way (JUST KIDDING!), and dropped them off at the bank.  When I introduced myself, communicated my concern for the situation, and offered a treat...the girl taking the bag of Panera goodies was visibly impacted.

Please pray with me that a little act of kindness like this will brighten the day of the workers and that whomever was traumatized by this event would be brought peace.  Pray that these people Jesus loves would be led to see Him clearly through an act of kindness.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Andy and Trish! This is Laura Bloomingdale from your OB team in 2000. How are you guys doing?

Andy Wirt said...

Hi Laura,
Thanks for saying "Hello!" I'll try and contact you via your blog.
Blessings- Andy